Monday 8 December 2014

Spaceship spaceship SPACESHIP!

Hey diddle doe!! :D How are you all? Are you good? Feeling sprightly?

 So, a few days ago it was my brother's birthday, and he got Benny's Spaceship as one of his birthday presents. He was very excited with it and extremely pleased too.

 It took him about three days to build it, which wasn't too bad. Here are some of the photos I took of it:


 


My brother says: "It gives you a surprise when the big spaceship fires the banana cannons [the yellow things that fire across the room. :P]. The little black spacecraft has two jets, but the spaceship has a lot more jets.
 "I really like how the banana cannons are hidden in the spaceship's wings."


I'll write up a chapter or two of Rise of the Nerds now.

 Over and Out!

 Spinj

No comments:

Post a Comment